| Advances to make your journey more pleasant
- Before getting into a cab, if the cabdriver does not notice about
you, knock on the window. In this way you will avoid the cabdriver move
the car and drag yourself away.
- Use the seatbelt and lock the doors.
- If you use the radio taxi's service, ask for the estimated waiting
time and the unit-car number for your security. In case you will be out
of change (more than $20) notify it to the operator. The maximum
allowed is 4 (four) passenger per cab. You can ask for a diesel cab in
case you have a lot of luggage. This kind of cars has more space at the
boot. Remember to carry several radio taxi's telephone numbers on your
wallet. It could be a very difficult task to find a cab on rainy days
and on the eve of non-working days. Before starting a trip, ask for the
minimum rate and delivery service plus to avoid problems.
- In case you stop a cab at the street, try to stop only "radio
taxi" cars. You will notice special stickers at the back right door car.
- You will find several radio taxi's services and promotions on this
web site in the folder USUARIOS/ RADIOTAXIS
- For long trips you can ask for a fixed rated.
- We would be very grateful if you contact us to inform about your
special interest and suggestions on this web site. Please find the form
"quejas y sugerencias" and let us know your opinion.
- In case you use the delivery service, inform to the operator the
"kind" of delivery (boxes, envelops, pet, etc).
- For any complain about the cab service, dial the following number
free of charge 0 800 2222 247. A City of Buenos Aires operator will
record your complain. Remember to take note of some cab's features like:
licence number, name of the cabdriver, etc.